Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nurse Stover!

For those out of the loop, Monica graduated from nursing school on Dec. 18. She busted her bottom working a full time job while working on her RN degree, and that should not surprise anybody that knows her. As our neighbor tells me all the time, Monica is one of the most motivated and hardest working people she has ever seen.

My last semester of classes went well. It was my toughest yet with all the work that was involved, so completing it while also making really good grades is something I am very thankful for, and I do take a bit of pride in it. I have my internship (student teaching) starting on January 8 and after 75 consecutive days of that I will finally be done! I do plan on pursuing my Master's degree, but I am going to wait at least a year for that, hoping I can find a teaching job.

No comments:

Post a Comment